Fire Broke Out in a Landfill in Felgyő


A fire broke out at the Felgyő Regional Waste Management Center, on the outskirts of the Csongrád-Csanád county settlement, late Thursday night, the disaster management reported on its website.


Compressed communal garbage was on fire about three to four feet high and fifty feet long.

Professional firefighters from Csongrád and Szentes extinguished the flames. The Disaster Management Operations Service and a professional unit from Kistelek was also on site.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *